Sunday, February 27, 2011

yet another helpful resource

It is absolutely amazing how many resources are out there in cyberspace. I don't think that young people who have grown up with this technology can appreciate the almost mystical properties of virtually universal communication and information and the impact of this availability. Undoubtedly, the upheavals in the Middle East are related to this dispersal and distribution of knowledge.

I have already started posting links for different resources. I hope to find a way to index them. For now I'll just include them in the posts. Just to clarify,, I have done a cursory inspection of every outside link I post and will continue to do so. All the links I post will be connected in someway to my blog subject matter, that is art, artists, theory etc.  So here is another site that I found which links specifically to artists' blogs. http://art-blogging.blogspot.com/ enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think, discussion is warmly encouraged.